Faith Friday


At church we have started reading a book called, "With Christ in the School of Prayer" by Andrew Murray. When we started the 40 Days of Prayer, we were given a booklet detailing what to pray for specifically every day. When I saw the quote above, I knew I had to share it. It is SO relevant to me right now. Prayer changes EVERYTHING. It really does.

In the front of our booklet's there is a quote that says, "Prayer is one of the greatest privileges of the Christian life." I mean whoa... marinate on that for a minute. We can talk to God anytime we want about anything. And He wants us to! We have been called to "pray without ceasing"! I encourage you to give Him all you have. Prayer changes EVERYTHING. He listens. He loves it when we simply dwell in His presence.


No comments:

Image Map