High Five for Friday

I MADE IT!!!! SPRING BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

I MADE IT!!!! I MADE IT!!!! I MADE IT!!!!

I'm so excited for a break! Stress-free, fun, sand, beach, water--I'm just so EXCITED!!!!

I'm going to West Palm Beach with my parents! Wooohooo
This really is a High Five for Friday!!!

While at the beach, we will be ironing out some wedding details!!! It's getting SOOO close!!! We get married in 64 days!!!

I'm looking forward to trying to make my hair look this pretty...

I'm really excited to finish this series!! I've been waiting until spring break to read the last two! I am so obsessed with the first one, I can't wait to find out how it ends!

I hope you are all having a great Friday! I know I am!!!

Vacay here I come!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Have a great Spring Break! I wish I were going to the beach :( You can read about my Hunger Games experience on my High 5 Friday:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-high-five-friday-41312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete

Image Map