it's almost over!

I only have a couple days left this week and it's over for the summer!
I got so much accomplished in such little time last week that I'm really going to be able to spend time on the little things that need to get done.  

This weekend, David and I went to and helped out at the Georgia GOP Convention.  Neither of us had been in 4 years and it was so much fun!  There were a lot of events-including seeing Yacht Rock at the Georgia Theatre on Thursday night!
My sister and her husband also visited this weekend!  We didn't get to see each other a whole lot with David and I at convention and them attending a wedding, but Hazel got to see her cousin dog ALL day!  She has been so worn out today she's hardly moved!  And here is the proof!
 A week ago the hubs noticed that the flowers in one of our hanging planters the flowers were dying. "Mama" as David and I refer to her as, has built a nest for her babies in our hanging basket. And now there are two eggs!


I hope you have had a great weekend! We certainly have!

No comments:

Image Map