version 2.0

Today was my day to eat lunch in the cafeteria.  There is something about watching kids eat that is not that appetizing, but nonetheless, I made it through.  Well that is until I went to throw my trash away.  As I made my way to the trash cans with a coworker, I made the greatest save of all time.  Unfortunately, everyone in the cafeteria was there to witness.  What was this great save you might ask?  Not touching the floor when my ankle gave way to my body, and I almost completely crashed into the ground.  It was painful.

And embarrassing.

Just imagine millions of high schoolers laughing at you.  So fun.
Tonight, for dinner I made a new summer salad!  I have had a small obsession with chickpeas for awhile now, seriously, I love those little things.  And I have seriously made the most delicious salad ever!!  Really, I had to literally put the salad away to quit eating it.  YUM!  I definitely don't want you to miss out, so here is the recipe!

What recipes do you make with chickpeas?
Chickpea and Cucumber Summer Salad

3/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
1-15 ounce can of chickpeas
2 roma tomatoes
1 large cucumber
1/8 cup diced sweet onion
Pepper to taste

Mix everything together well and refrigerate! 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Image Map