UGA vs. SC


UGA has a bye this weekend, so that means Athens, GA will be just a little bit slower.  However, it gives me plenty of time to keep thinking about that amazing win last weekend! 

On Saturday, I went onto UGA's campus to tailgate for the day.  I had no intentions of going to the football game at 4:30.  I didn't have a ticket and they were selling for a minimum of $100.  Through some amazing circumstances,  I ended up with pretty amazing seats at the UGA vs. South Carolina football game.  I just have to share the pictures I took with you!

Oh, and did I mention the tickets were free?  The first is a picture on the way to my seat...
And now for the view from my seat on the 2nd row, 50 yard line!
Look at that sea of red and black!  Beautiful!
If you look just below the middle of this photo, you will find the one and only... Mark Richt!
And #3, Todd Gurley grabbing some water!
Lastly, Aaron Murray just warming up his arm!
Needless-to-say, it was an AWESOME experience!

GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Image Map