skinny frozen hot chocolate

I have mentioned here that David is in the midst of studying for finals.  During this time, I try to make it my goal to make him a healthy treat every now and again.  I'll never forget the year my dad gave my mama frozen hot chocolate packets from Serendipity 3 for Christmas.  We all enjoyed her present!  Last week, I researched the "healthiest" hot chocolate mix.  I came up with Swiss Miss Diet.  It has 4 carbs and 2 grams of sugar.  
Husband loved his study treat!  It had the perfect amount of sweetness and chocolate.
This wintery treat has less than 4 net carbs and 4 grams of sugar per serving.

Skinny Frozen Hot Chocolate
Serves 2-4

2 packets of Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate
3/4 cup skim milk
2 tbsp Breyers CarbSmart Chocolate icecream
1 cup ice

Mix milk and hot chocolate mix together well.  Add everything to blender and pulse until smooth.

Optional: Marshmallow topping!  I zapped some marshmallows in the microwave and topped David's drink with them and shaved chocolate for the full hot chocolate effect!


No comments:

Image Map