tomorrow

This face is exactly why I don't want to go to work tomorrow...

Can't you just see her saying, "Mama, please stay home with me!"

I want to say "yes" so badly.
 Hope y'all had a wonderful thanksgiving break!  We sure did!  I have so much to be thankful for.  I ate lots of turkey and relaxed.  The break was truly wonderful.  My dad carved a beautiful turkey, and we got to enjoy sometime with family.  Well, David studied A LOT.
I made candy wreaths with my mama, grandma, aunt, and cousins.  They turned out to be so cute!  David and I brought home three!  I really enjoyed making them.
I was able to snap this shot of Hazel during Thanksgiving supper.  She just wanted to know what was going on!  I just can't get enough of her adorable face!
Hazel got some quality snuggle time in with one of her favorite people--my grandma.  And made herself at home on my mama's couch :)
David and I got our Christmas tree and already put it up!  I start Christmas in mid-November, so he didn't have any trouble convincing me to get a tree early!
We are looking forward to the Christmas season!

I hope your Monday is amazing!

No comments:

Image Map