bridal shows and birthdays

First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my man!! Both of us are January birthdays and only 11 days apart! So we end up celebrating another wonderful year of life for a solid two weeks. Well, except this year. While we've had a few celebrations with family, we haven't done much other than me work and he study. Nevertheless, it's going to be an EXCITING year for us!!!!!

Today my mama and I attended TWO bridal shows! Athens Weddings Professionals and the Georgia Bridal Show were both in Athens! It was so fun to see all of our vendors, get ideas, and get an assortment of new bags, magazines, and cake. I even got to wear a Bride sticker at both events! It was a really cool day. We have made so much wedding progress this weekend, it feels good!

140 more days!



No comments:

Image Map