beauty box

I have been impatiently awaiting the arrival of my beauty box! I have been reading many blogs of Birchbox members. Unfortunately, I was put on their waiting list :( BUT after reading reviews between several companies like this, I picked out Beauty Army. I took a beauty profile quiz and they gave me several options for what I could receive this month. I was SO excited when I saw the box in my mailbox today! Margo helped me open it!

And THIS is what I found inside!!!!! So many goodies! Starting on the left is Indie Lee Shampoo! It's smells amazing! Lemongrass and citrus! I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo for awhile and now I have the chance!

I'm really excited trying Psssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo on the left! It eliminates oil and provides volume to hair! Also pictured here is Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe. According to the reviews I have read about it, my hair should be instantly cured from years of damage. Stronger, longer, and softer... it's what we all want right?!

Here you will see Babor's Sun Lotion. With a 30 SPF it promises to moisturize my skin and protect me from the sun! The box on the right is Weleda's Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion. It is supposed to be a light and fast absorbing facial moisturizer for combination skin! I know it's hard to see, but there is also a small container in the middle. It is called Boo-Boo cover up. It promises to heal skin blemishes while covering them up like a foundation. What impresses me about Beauty Army is that they managed to make my coloring perfectly!

I'm really excited about trying all of my new products out! I will let you know what works best! I LOVE trying new beauty products!

No comments:

Image Map