friday favs

I am SO happy we finally made it to the weekend! I am in need of some serious R&R! My parents are coming to visit me and we will be doing some wedding planning and I'll also have my "niece" with me! (No, my sister didn't have a baby, but she does have the most precious dog in the world!) I'm linking up with High Five for Friday and Friday Favorite Things today!


This week we had parent night. Although we were are school until late Tuesday night, I really enjoyed spending time talking with my coworkers in between parent meetings. You will see the best planner I have ever owned below! I just love everything zebra striped! However, I'm thinking about purchasing a Erin Condren for next year... we'll see!

Here is a glimpse at an Erin Condren life planner... I mean how precious is this! Being organized makes me happy, but mix it with colors and you have perfection! I LOVE how you can keep EVERYTHING in this one planner!

Tonight was date night for me and David. However, after dinner it turned into us running errands and watching the weather channel. We went to get sushi at Sakura. It was so yummy! Little did David know, that his sushi would be delivered to the table on FIRE! It was SO cool! It was the Volcano Roll-tempura shrimp inside and topped with shredded crab.

Lastly, I want to share Day 1 and Day 2 of #marchphotoaday with you! Day 1 the topic was "up". The last two days have been so beautiful! I couldn't help but put my sunroof down and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine on the way home from work! Todays topic was "fruit". I had no idea what I was going to take a picture of at first. But then, because we ate at the sushi bar, they gave up a plate of oranges to finish our meal off with! How convenient for my photography challenge!

I will be posting these to Instagram and Twitter daily! Feel free to follow me!


I hope you had a great Friday and week! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)
Photobucket

friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Image Map