wednesday wednesday wedddddnesday

WOW. I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week! So much has been going on that I must tell you about, but for now I will stay true to my Wednesday tradition! It's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and I have some good finds!

First and foremost, I need a mani/pedi stat! I'm definitely going this weekend to get my tips and toes taken care of! I'm SO ready for spring and summer! It was in the 80s here today! I hope that's not a tease!

I seriously CANNOT get my mind off the Hunger Games. I daydream about how the movie will play out. I've heard that it is the best book spin off there has been in a long time. I have never done a midnight screening before... but I'm considering it!

This past weekend I sort of went on a jewelry binge. To say I treated myself a few things is an understatement. Let's just say I hadn't been shopping in AWHILE, and I got GREAT deals :)

I want to make this for my classroom SO BAD! It would end the countless questions about when things are happening! Well maybe not, since everything is currently posted in the room. BUT, this would be super cute and helpful!

Do I love this little spring number or what? A light blue dress on beach-tanned skin. Perfection. I just love it all.

And finally, my list of DIY projects seems to be growing by the day! There are so many things I want to try. So this weekend I am committing to trying at least TWO and documenting them. I will post them so you can hold me accountable! They may come from any of the following pieces of inspiration!




I hope you are having a great week so far! Half way there!

1 comment:

  1. Love the polish color! Do you know the name of it? Cute jeweltry, too. Gold is just so pretty in the Spring/Summer.

    -Laura Beth
    @ altogetherlovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Image Map