Swan House Shower

Yesterday, ten beautiful women threw a gorgeous shower for me at the Swan House in Atlanta!  I had such a good time, I've been smiling ever since!  David and I have truly been blessed beyond what we have expected thus far.  Poor David is having to study like crazy for law school finals while I'm off enjoying pre-wedding festivities with family and friends!  Having a shower or bridesmaid luncheon at the Swan House is a family tradition and it is always a blast! 

The room at the Swan House! Beautiful!
 Gift to carry at the rehearsal!
 All of the beautiful hostesses! Thank you so much for making my day so special!
 Some of my beautiful bridesmaids! I love y'all so much! Thank you for coming!
 David and I are so blessed by everyone! Thank you!
 With my sister, Claire and mama!
 With my four gorgeous aunts!
 My amazing Matron of Honor, Claire and Maid of Honor, Maggie!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Time to get back into the grind of work!  Only 3 more full weeks of school left! Summer vacation couldn't get here soon enough!!  It's officially 47 days until I get to marry my best friend!


No comments:

Image Map