free saturday

I've just realized this is the first Saturday I have not booked with plans.  There are 42 days left until the BIG day and I am taking full advantage of this relaxing day.  Trying to do things I love!  First and foremost... crafting!  I want to share with you some of the crafts I've finally gotten around to doing!  However, some of them are gifts, so you'll have to wait!

I finally made more coasters and I love the way they turned out!  I actually thought they were going to be grey, but the Mod Podge turned them into a really pretty teal color!  They have been shined and glossed.  Officially ready for sweaty drink glasses!  I also made some mason jar goblets!  I just think these are so cute!  I bought the candle sticks at the Dollar Tree and the mason jar at Hobby Lobby for $1.27.  After the super glue dried, I poured a beautiful glass of water with a floating lemon.  I love that this project turned out so well and was only $2.27 (plus tax!)
David and I got our engagement pictures back and we are really excited about them!!  We don't have them all yet, but I will be sure to share when we do.  Of course, the first one we got I made my desktop background at work immediately! We took them at a old covered bridge in Athens that had a really cool river/creek below!

Let me know if you have any neat projects you are doing.  I love crafting and don't do it often enough!  Have a great weekend!

Courtney

No comments:

Image Map