be encouraged

This week is the worst for fiance.  Everyone knows that the first year of law school is the worst, and being in the midst of finals is not fun.  BUT that doesn't mean that I can't do everything I can to make it better and put a smile on his face :)

Today, I made him a bag of encouraging things.  Most of which were Pinterest inspired.  The only purchases I had to make for this bag of encouragement were the 3 cookies I picked up at Subway for a $1 and 7Up at the gas station.  I added a tag that said, "You are a SMART cookie!" to the cookie bag and a list (pictured below), 7Up-lifting ways to have a great finals week!  I found the 7Up idea on Pinterest and adapted it to fit.  Then I found as many cutely designed Bible verses and quotes and put them in a bag.  I wrote David and note telling him to only pull out one at a time, as needed to power through the week!

I took pictures of everything in case any of you are looking for a way to brighten someone's day!  Also, please comment if you have ever made something similar!  Or leave a comment if you want a copy of the 7Up-lifting ways list!  I'm always looking for new ideas!

Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

The Southern Institute
DIY Show Off

2 comments:

  1. I have a test this Friday, next Tuesday, and June 15. Can't wait for my cookies and encouragement! Will they come in the mail or do you hand deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad 7Up doesn't have caffeine to help with the late night studying! Cute idea Court!

    ReplyDelete

Image Map