honeymooners :)

I haven't posted, or even talked about how amazing our honeymoon was yet.  We went to El Dorado at Maroma Beach in beautiful Mexico the day after our wedding.  It was unbelievable!  We had
SO. MUCH. FUN!

Right after we got there, we had an amazing lunch.  This is when I fell in love with guacamole!
 Our first night, before dinner!  This was the unbelievable view from our suite!
 Maaarrrrriiiieeeeddd hands :)
 Another night before dinner!
 We ate breakfast on our porch almost every morning!  So fun!
 Hitting the beach with the new hubs!
 Taking a walk down Maroma Beach! We got massages in the huts behind us over the water!
 The BEAUTIFUL clear BEAUTIFUL water!
 We went into Playa del Carmen for an afternoon!
 David took me to Tulum to see the Mayan Ruins since I teach all about it!
 I know I've used amazing a lot, but this was the most AMAZING view!!!
 I LOVE my new HUSBAND!!!
 Our candlelight lobster dinner!  AMAZING!
 After dinner!
 In our living room on our last night :(
 About to leave paradise to go home, happily married :)

Of course I took a million more pictures, but these are some of my favorites! I hope you enjoyed!  We had the best time.  And we are loving married life so far :)
God is so good.

1 comment:

Image Map