the end :(

The end of summer vacation has finally arrived! I can't believe it's already over and pre-planning is here!  While I have been at the high school every day for volleyball tryouts, pre-planning actually starts tomorrow.

Thoughts of getting my room organized, decorated, moving furniture, and creating lesson plans are flowing through my every thought and dream.  I've come up with, what I think, are some pretty creative ideas for my room this year.  And creative lesson plans for that matter!  My only hope is that it all comes together!

I've been hiding out everything I brought home for the summer in the hall closet.  When I started to pull it all out, it became a disaster...
Sometimes things have to get messier before the get cleaner right?  Well it's clean now!  In fact, our whole apartment is!  It has really come together and we are super proud of it!  We still need to hang a few things on the wall, but otherwise, it's cute!
I can't wait to tell you about all of the Pinterest project's I am excited to accomplish in my classroom this week!  As well as a few printables I've been working on!

Hope you have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Image Map