Beach Time!!

I've been missing for a few days, but with a good reason I promise!
For an extra long weekend, the hubs and I packed up all of our beach belongings and headed to Santa Rosa, FL with three of his college roommates and their wives.  And we had an incredible time.  The beach was beautiful and food was yummy.  I haven't laughed so much in a long time too!
We ate at the Local Catch the first night and the boys made a low country boil the next night that was incredible! We dumped it out on newspaper and quickly ate up the fresh shrimp.
Later that night we went putt-putting! A lot of us had not done it in forever and it was definitely entertaining!
The next morning we went to Another Broken Egg cafe, seriously the best breakfast I've had in a looonnnnggg time! We briefly hit the outlet malls and then camped out on the beach into the evening.
That evening we went to the Great Southern Cafe in Seaside, FL.  We spent some solid time thinking about where all the Truman Show was filmed in the downtown and shopped while we waited for dinner. The waitress recommended a dish called Grits a Ya Ya. It was a featured dish in Southern Living. And I can tell you, there is a reason it was featured... It was SO GOOD!
David and I had a great time catching up with everyone while getting our tan on.  It was a great trip!

No comments:

Image Map