caluiflower poppers

Lately, I've been contemplating the idea of going gluten-free. My only qualm with it is whether or not I will be able to feed a very hungry man enough food when we get married. If you have any tips or suggestions please let me know. Otherwise, for now I'm going to stick to a low-glycemic diet.

However, low-glycemic doesn't mean I can't look for ways to make healthy food yummy too right? I mean, what is more fun that healthy food that comes in the form of unhealthy food? These cauliflower poppers are to die for and wait for it.... it's good for you! Again, this wonderful recipe was found at Delighted Momma.

All you will need is cauliflower, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Let's get real... that's easy! I love it when healthy food is easy! I followed her recipe exactly and it was perfect. You can find it at the link above!

1 comment:

Image Map