sick day

It's not a fun Saturday for me :( I'm feeling awful! I think I catch every virus that enters my classroom. So I have been looking for something to inspire me to get up and with it this weekend!

If you are from Atlanta and born before 90s, you probably fell in love with Big 90s Weekend on Star94, just like I did. I really enjoyed my time in the car on weekends, just to hear the tunes of my childhood! Now they don't play quite as much, but it inspired me to make my own Spotify 90s playlist. I always listen to it during my morning planning period. It makes for a great start to the day!

So in honor of Big 90s Weekend, I have put together, just a few 90s songs for you to enjoy! So get up on your feet and enjoy!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
I hope you are having a great weekend! If you have any 90s requests for next weekend, or suggestions, leave a comment!

Happy dancing!

No comments:

Image Map