what to cook?

The official countdown to my wedding is now 4 DAYS!!!!! I'm over the top excited :) :)

However, this blog is going to be about after the wedding. And after the honeymoon.

It's about food.

I feel as if the first meal I cook as a married woman is an important one.  So I have very carefully selected several dishes -all Pinterest and blog inspired- to choose from.  AND I would MUCH appreciate having your opinion on the matter!  So let me know what you think would be the most memorable first meal for my new hubby in my comments!

Oh and did I mention this is a 3 course meal?  Well, it is.  And carb-free/low-carb, sugar free?  Well, it is.  Setting my goals high people.

Possible Appetizers

Cauliflower Pizza
Skinny Spinach Dip
Hot Chorizo and Cheese Dip

Possible Dishes

White Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Picatta

Possible Sides to a Chicken Dish

Zucchini Cakes (No Flour Added!)
Fake Mashed Potatoes! (I've been dying to try these!)

Possible Dessert
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie 
 
Okay, I know the Peanut Butter Pie doesn't look sugar free, but it is flour free and I can do a lot with the ingredients to get the sugar out!  But again, let me know if you have any suggestions?  What are your favorite main dishes, etc.?

Getting excited!
Love,

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait til you cook me all these things after the wedding! I vote for the cauliflower pizza, spinach dip, chorizo and cheese dip, chicken piccata, zucchini cakes, and peanut butter pie. Not sure how I feel about those fake mashed potatoes. And a side of fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!
    I've made the cauliflower pizza...SO GOOD. I pinned the zucchini cakes recipe, and I have a zucchini in my fridge to make them with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks oh so good....Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Image Map