wedding wedding wedding

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted!  I have seriously been "going doing making" for the wedding nonstop these days!  We only have 10 days until the BIG day!!!! And we couldn't be happier!  I've been up to a lot these days.  And some of it I need to wait and show you after the wedding!  Don't want to spoil the big day for anyone!  Today, my mama and I left for Athens in the morning and spent a long day running errands and meeting with people!  I also had my make-up trial run today :)
Eating at Marti's at Midday is a HUGE treat for me!  Since I'm usually on a 21 minute lunch break... haha.  And it never fails to be amazing!  I had the curry chicken salad... YUM!  Now usually this comes with tons of yummy pita chips to eat your chicken salad with, but for the insulin resistant-I just go without!
Not to make it seem like all we did was eat today, but we tried out a new restaurant in Athens!  For those of you who are familiar with the city, it's next to Brumby on Baxter, where Jimmy John's used to be!  It's called Skogies and it was awesome!  You pick a protein (grilled or fried) and a side.  My mama and I both had grilled shrimp with broccoli salad!
Lately, I've been trying out some new hair products and I have TWO absolute favorites!!  The first is Psssst! Dry Shampoo, which I have talked about on here before.  I spray it on my clean hair and it keeps it fresher longer!
The second product that I'm LOVING is Organix Moroccan Argan Oil.  It is wonderful!  This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel clean, soft, and shiny.   I am in L.O.V.E! Are there any hair products you are loving? Let me know, I love trying new things!
I hope you are having a great week!  I promise to update more as the wedding gets closer!!!!!

No comments:

Image Map