Things I'm Crushing On: Summer Edition!

I wanted to share with you some things I'm loving this summer!!  While I could go on and on about a lot of things, here are some of my top picks!  I would love to hear about what you are crushing on this summer too, or let me know if there is something I should try!
 1. DIY American Flag Jean Shorts

This summer, more than ever we have seen American flags everywhere!  Some may hate on this new trend, but I am loving the DIY shorts!!  This is just and example, but I have seen some really cute ones!  Especially those where the back pockets have been replaced with stars and stripes :) I love Ammurriccaa.

2. Avocados

We all know about the benefits that avocados provide.  Protection against cancers and strokes, great heart health benefits, Vitamin E and lots of other goodies!  The GREAT thing about avocados is that they can be used in so many awesome ways!  On sandwiches, cut up and fried, with pasta, on salad, with chicken, and I could go on and on.  However, my favorite way to use them... guacamole! Such a yummy summer treat!

3. OPI Cajun Shrimp

I'm obsessed with all things pink lately.  But, OPI Cajun Shrimp takes the cake.  I am in love! It is bright, but not too bright and summer festive!  I highly recommend it if you are going to get your toes polished up!

4. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

You are about to love me.  One stroke of this mascara and you will know why!  This mascara makes my eyelashes full, curled, and long!  Go get yourself some now! You won't regret it!  I got mine at Sephora and have used it every day since, whether I'm going out or not!

5. Chevron... everything!

If you can't tell from my blog's new look... I love Chevron.  Now don't go crazy with it, but a few chevron accent pieces are clutch (and so cute)!  I've seen a lot of tutorials for curtains, and I've seriously been contemplating it.  The hubs loves chevron too, so we'll see :)

6. Starfish Jewelry

I am loving starfish jewelry.  I recently got some coral earrings with gold starfishes on them and I'm in love!  Summertime is the best time to wear sea creatures, so these little gems are sure to get you compliments!


Please let me know what you are crushin' on too!  Or if you know of any deals on the things I love!

Much love, Court

No comments:

Image Map