election

The election is over and not much is changing... Unless you count DOW dropping 300 points today. Which isn't a great thing.

Being a Government teacher, I polled my students on Monday. We set up a booth and ballot box! After they voted for President and submitted their ballot they got a sticker!

The results throughout my classes actually shocked me. We've been studying the different issues all semester and they were all confident in their vote. They understood the importance of being an educated American citizen and took this opportunity in my class very seriously!

We finished up by having a victory party (for whoever would win on Tuesday) and watching a History Channel documentary about the every day life of a President!

Here are some pictures from Monday :)

No comments:

Image Map