so I be like...

Warning: Lots of complaining about to ensue.  Through the use of New Girl gifs.

So I'm looking through my Instagram and Facebook feeds and I'm like...
WHY!! Why are all of my friends sharing all of the beautiful pumpkin and fall flavored sweets that I can not have :(  Pumpkin and chocolate chip waffles, pumpkin bread, apple bread, cameral covered apples, ciders with sugar, and non-skinny Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes... And the list goes on and on.

And I'm just like...
But I can't have soft pretzels.  And I can't have sugar.  And I can't have all of the yummy fall treats that exist in the world.

So then I'm like...
Don't you people know that it makes things so much harder to look at your beautiful sweet treats?

But then I'm like...
And after all of my complaining, I realize that I really don't mind being insulin resistant.  I love finding new healthy recipes and I love exercise.  

So then I'm like...
So you enjoy your yummy fall treats and feel free to...
Because I'm not really in that much pain and one day, I'll treat myself to something sugary and sweet.

So now I be like...

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Image Map