#H54Friday

It's the weekend again!  I'm now officially on Thanksgiving break!
And I couldn't be happier.  Seriously, it is much needed.

Last week my students put on a mock trial.  I was the judge and it was so much fun.  It was the hardest I have seen them work all year, and I was very impressed.
Other than spending time with David, the best part of my day is coming home to see Hazel.  I just can't help how much I love this dog.  With David studying all of the time, it's just me and her.  We've become attached.  When I come home, it's just me and her.  If I take a shower, she waits outside the door.  If I cook dinner, she lays by my feet.  We're two peas in a pod.
David and I spent our last date night at the Radio City Rockettes!  They were amazing!  Their outfits were beautiful, and they danced perfectly!  We also had awesome seats, which was a major plus!  It was fun to do something different than our normal dinner and a Redbox!
I had LOTS of grading to get done before Thanksgiving break starts.  The boys in my class think they are hilarious... and well, this did make me laugh.
Can't wait to see the DAWGS destroy Kentucky tonight!
Last night, me and Hazel went for a walk on North Campus and by the stadium.  It was really fun!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

No comments:

Image Map