baked buffalo wings


Today is David and I's two year wedding anniversary!  It has been an amazing two years married to my best friend.  We are looking forward to many more!  Our wedding was everything I could have ever wanted.  I have been looking back at all the pictures lately.  Such fun memories!
When I started dating David, I discovered the world of hot sauce.  I never knew it could be put on or added to so many different meals.  However, in a deal I made with him, I am supposed to try all things at least once.  I really have begun to love buffalo flavored dishes.  When we go to order wings, I always want buffalo, but I have to ask the question "are they breaded?"  And let me just tell you, ten out of ten times, the answer is yes.
 Well now I can tell you from personal experience, baked buffalo wings are just as good as, AND better than breaded buffalo wings!  Yes, they are amazing, and they have the husband's seal of approval!  These wings are an easy and fast dinner.
 Baked Buffalo Wings

2 1/2 lbs of chicken wings
3/4 cup of Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat your oven to 425F.  Spread wings out on a greased baking sheet.  Lightly season them with kosher salt and ground pepper.  Bake for 25 minutes.  Then switch your oven to broil for about 5-6 minutes.  Flip the wings, and continue to broil for another 5-6 minutes.  When the wings look crispy, remove them from the oven.  Toss them in buffalo sauce and serve hot!
Happy Anniversary David!



No comments:

Image Map